After our Manchester conference, the MA500 club hit the town to check out some of the most on-trend local bars and establishments. As always, we carefully selected a handful of the best and most unique in the area – take a look through the full list below…
- Bundobust – The beer and Indian joint is sure to spice up the day. Featuring Gujurat-inspired street food and craft beer from local & international breweries
- Northern Monk Refectory – Alongside 16 keg lines, a range of cocktails & Northern Monks’ own line of beers, you’ll have a wide selection of guest brews to quench your thirst
- Blackdog Ballroom – A stylish New York style bar that offers a carefully curated cocktail list, pool tables and authentic American food. Did somebody say chicken nachos?
- NQ64 – One for the gamers, this underground drinking den offers customers the chance to step back into the past with it’s cavern of classic consoles and old-school games
- Flight Club – Claiming to be the world’s first ‘social darts’ venue, Flight Club have put their own spin on darts by transforming it into an experience like no other – for groups of three to 300!
- Impossible – With food dishes inspired by the boroughs of Manchester, a hidden gin palace, and an immersive nightclub hosting popular theatrical events, it’s going to be ‘Impossible’ to forget
It sounded good and played out even better, with our attendees left smitten with this year’s Northern study tour.
Get in touch with Stevie.Robinson@wrbm.com now to enquire about attending our next event in Bath on 12 September.