After the conference, we’ll be hitting the town to check out some of the most on-trend bars in Manchester. As always, we’ve carefully selected a handful of the best and most unique in the area – take a look through our full list below…
- Bundobust – The beer and Indian joint is sure to spice up the day. Featuring Gujurat-inspired street food and craft beer from local & international breweries
- Northern Monk Refectory – Alongside 16 keg lines, a range of cocktails & Northern Monks’ own line of beers, you’ll have a wide selection of guest brews to quench your thirst
- Blackdog Ballroom – A stylish New York style bar that offers a carefully curated cocktail list, pool tables and authentic American food. Did somebody say chicken nachos?
- NQ64 – One for the gamers, this underground drinking den offers customers the chance to step back into the past with it’s cavern of classic consoles and old-school games
- Flight Club – Claiming to be the world’s first ‘social darts’ venue, Flight Club have put their own spin on darts by transforming it into an experience like no other – for groups of three to 300!
- Impossible – With food dishes inspired by the boroughs of Manchester, a hidden gin palace, and an immersive nightclub hosting popular theatrical events, it’s going to be ‘Impossible’ to forget
Sound good? Of course it does! Get in touch with Stevie.Robinson@wrbm.com now to enquire about attending our on 16 May.