After our Bath conference, the MA500 club hit the town to check out some of the most on-trend local bars and establishments. As always, we carefully selected a handful of the best and most unique in the area – take a look through the full list below…
- Beckford Bottle Shop – With a 250-strong selection of wines from around the world, this beautiful venue is somewhere guests can enjoy the good things in life
- The Canary Gin Bar – Located in the heart of the city and with a mind boggling range of gin and unusual cocktail combinations, it’s sure to provide a memorable experience
- The Bath Brew House – Complete with its very own microbrewery, it specialises in great beer and has an open kitchen, a charcoal spit and live sports
- The Hideout – Hidden away in the historical lanes of Tudor Bath, this venue is a true gem with superbly knowledgeable bartenders and an exclusive environment
- Framptons – A venue that prides itself on an exceptional all-day offer, working with local suppliers to provide the highest quality seasonal ingredients
- Beneath – More than a cocktail bar, it’s a cocktail apothecary with a menu that mixes botanical blends with signature concoctions containing gin and herbal liqueurs
It sounded good and played out even better, with our attendees left smitten with the Bath 2019 study tour.
Get in touch with Stevie.Robinson@wrbm.com now to enquire about attending our next event in London on 13 February.