Our agenda for MA500 Leeds is outlined below. Please note that this isn’t yet finalised and we are yet to confirm our expert speakers, but will update you with more information on this very soon.
Agenda for MA500 Leeds, 14 May 2020
- The Future of Menus – The psychology of menu design is key for your business. Philipp Lacque, UK MD for Revenue Management Solutions will talk about the results of their research into hitting the right notes when it comes to menus for your business.
- Wet-led Futures – In defence of the old-fashioned boozer
- Customer Data Management – How to make the most of the data you capture
- Financing your Business for the Future
- Gender Equality in the Pub Trade
- Labour Shortages – How to tackle the immigration challenge
- Brand Building – How to carve out a strong identity
- And we’ll be hearing from more top operators on how they’ve made mistakes and recovered from them